Wednesday 18 December 2013

PPP2: Sophie's Filming Project

During our VFX Module I also helped out my friend Sophie Curwen on her filming in which I was her actress. It was really good filming it and we got it done pretty quickly, which worked out well as we were under a tight deadline to get it done. For my role I was required to act as a regular person who buys a plant expecting it to grow into a nice normal plant when instead it becomes a ginormous venus flytrap that ends up eating me at the end. For the first half we were shooting in the studio theater which created a really nice effect where we had just a spotlight shone on me in which the creature would be added in after. Throughout this filming we had it documented and we gathered some brilliant pictures of our process in which I was just mainly sat on the floor for my role, but honestly I was acting.































No comments:

Post a Comment