Monday 18 May 2015

Personal and Professional Practice 3: 'Position' Studio Brief - Business Cards

Again, as Uni is nearly over I really wanted to ensure that I had some really good business cards that I could take to events and carry with me so that I can give out my details so that people can begin to contact me more. I used two different designs for the back, both from this year. One demonstrating that I can produce a more realistic environment, the other a more stylised hand painted one. 

 I then added my basic details onto the other side, using my name, job title and some contact details so that people could contact me and check out my online space as well. I used the website Moo as it has some really high quality business cards and they have the ability to print on both sides and also have multiple designs on the back as well.


I actually went back and changed my details slightly before ordering them as I realised that my online space was going to change once I left Uni, as I wouldn't have access to my college email. I used the gmail address that I had already set up and created a new blog on their were I would begin to start posting stuff on a regular basis once Uni is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment