Monday 18 May 2015

Personal and Professional Practice 3: 'Engage' Studio Brief - Job Hunting

As its nearing the end of Uni, job hunting has been even more important now as I would love to able to go straight into a job as soon as I finish. I have been looking on different job hunting websites for games and it has been difficult to find anything that suits me personally. At the moment I am not just looking directly for an environmental artist job, as there are only a few every now and again, but looking for anything that I think I can get stuck into but it also in the games industry so that I can move into the industry easier.

The first website that I have been using to look for general jobs is this one (Job Site 1) and then secondly this one (Job Site 2). This way isn't very efficient but there are some jobs on there that I can take interest in and get in contact with the companies, but I find that contacting certain companies can be a little easier sometimes.

I go through local and national companies on a weekly basis to see if I can find any jobs in certain companies that are interesting to me. This is a nice way of looking for jobs but it takes a lot longer to find something of interest. Recently I have found three jobs that interest me in the last week and I am hoping to hear something back from them soon.

Team 17 - Social Media Manager

TT Games - Environment Artist

TT Fusion - QA Tester

No comments:

Post a Comment