Monday 18 May 2015

Personal and Professional Practice 3: 'Position' Studio Brief - Final Portfolio

For my final portfolio I wanted to show that I have an online presence at the same time so I decided to set up an online portfolio using blogger, this gives me an opportunity to show off the work that I have been doing as well as giving a bit of information into it as well as I have the use of blogger to be able write at the same time. Below are just some screenshots of what the blog looks like with all of the posts planned out to show the development over my three years at Uni.

I used a really nice template that I found online and started by adding in the basic bits to begin with, and added in my Twitter feed so that people can follow me on there and then I added my YouTube account to the top of the page so that people can subscribe to me on there as well. I think the overall look is really nice! I have then added in a navigation bar and added in the main projects that I have completed so that I can ensure that they are separate to the rest of my blog. Then they are already there and have information about my previous work on it, then I have the main home page which has the different posts that I will be doing over the next few months as an alternative way of blogging on my new account, creating a continuation from my previous work.









No comments:

Post a Comment